Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; Psalms 127: 3 - 5
Cornerstone Christian Academy
909 Highway 65 N Tillar AR 71670
+1 870 392-2482+1 870 392-2482
Mission: Cornerstone Christian Academy’s mission is to serve God by providing a quality education that is Christ-centered and academically challenging for all children throughout our community.
Option 1 $5.00
A VALENTINE STORE. SEE OPTIONS BELOW:
Option 2 $10.00
Valentine Store Order Form
Student’s Name______________________________ Grade ___________
Option # _________ (Boy or Girl) Cost $ ___________
(each option includes all items listed)
Total amount Enclosed $ ___________
This letter will give you information about an outbreak of flu at our school.
A number of students at our school are sick with the flu. We hope they will all get better quickly.
At this time, students who are not ill can safely come to school. The school will remain open. We will continue
to send you updates on any important information.
To keep the flu from spreading to more people, we ask you to keep sick children at home. Any
children who are sick in schoolwill be sent home.
Here are some ways to stop the spread of germs and sickness:
- lf your children are sick, keep them at home. Do not send them to school.
- Teach your children to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. Be sure to set
a good example by doing this yourself.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the
elbow. Be sure to set a good example by doing this yourself.
- Teach your children to stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
- People who are sick should stay home from work or school, and they should stay away from other
people untilthey are better.
- Stay away from shopping malls, movie theaters, or other places where there are large groups of
Final Black Out Pep Rally - February 1st at 11:30!
14th Annual Farm & Home Auction will be March 8, 2019 in the Warrior Gym.
$15 per plate
Chicken & Fish Fry and Silent Auction starts at 5:00
Live Auction starts at 6:00
Everyone must have a ticket
Please contact any CCA student, staff member, or CCA office for tickets.
WARRIOR SUPPORT TEAM DRIVE has officially begun. Each child received an informational packet outlining how each of you can be a supporter of the Warrior Tribe! Below are the prizes for the student who collects the most for this drive. We hope you will considering being a part of this!
What is coming up at CCA:
September 7th at 8:15 am - Full Circle Speaker
All are invited to attend!