Mission: Cornerstone Christian Academy’s mission is to serve God by providing a quality
education that is Christ-centered and academically challenging for all children throughout our community.
Purpose: CCA exists to train students to be “in the world” through academic excellence, but not
“of the world” through transformed character. CCA provides a Christian environment in which faith can be integrated with learning to enable students to become spiritually, academically,
emotionally, socially, and physically prepared for their calling as image bearers of God, that they may achieve all that God desires for them. The purpose of CCA is to provide a total
education- through training, application, and example- that is both distinctively Christian and academically challenging.
- Christian School PreK3- 12th grades
- Christian Based Curriculum aligned with the Arkansas State Frameworks. Christian Studies (Bible) is a mandatory
- Chapel service every Wednesday
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Accredited by the National Association of Private Schools
- National Standarized Test- Stanford Achievement Test
- CCA’s Graduation Requirements exceed the Arkansas Department of Education’s graduation requirements. Twenty-five credits
are required for graduation.
- College/High School Concurrent Credits- Grades 10th-12th
- Interscholastic Activities: Student Council, Beta Club, Spanish Club, Art Club, Yearbook Team, Drama Team, Family Consumer
Science, Agricultural Science
- 6-12th Extracurricular Activities: Praise Team, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Cheerleading, Track,
Archery, Chess Team, 4H, and Robotics
- Elementary Extracurricular Activities: Basketball, Track, Cheerleading, and Archery